Community projects are currently suspended while the coronavirus crisis continues. Please see this page to find out how you can help your community.
USUAL COMMUNITY PROJECTS
Get involved in some of our projects and make a difference in our community.
Winter Night Shelter
- Cook a meal or breakfast, help set up and host our shelter for fifteen local homeless men. To find out more contact Sue.
Care for Carers - Help give respite to a local person who is caring for someone in the home. To find out more contact Sue.
Visiting - Befriend someone who is housebound or lonely. To find out more contact the Vicar.
Foodbank - Bring in non-perishable items which we will take to the Foodbank in West Hounslow.
Get involved by coming to Church
Expect to find a diverse range of people, biblically-based preaching, beautiful music and a friendly welcome.
Get involved by doing something
We are all different and have different gifts and that is something to rejoice in.
One of the best ways to get connected at Church is to find a way to get involved.
Here are some things you might be interested in:
• Greeting and welcoming people at the start of our services
• Music - singing in the Choir or playing a musical instrument
• Reading from the Bible in Church
• Training to lead us in prayer in Church
• Serving teas and coffees after the service
• Flower arranging
• The Hounslow Winter Night Shelter Project for the Homeless
Just let the Vicar know and she will put you in touch with the right person to find out more.
Or use this form to get in touch with the Vicar